Hope Has A New Home
WVU Medicine Children’s Hospital is a resource and beacon of hope for women and children in West Virginia and beyond.
We provide the greatest range of pediatric specialty and high-risk maternal care in the region, and are committed to elevating the health and quality of life to all of those who entrust us with their care.
The new WVU Medicine Children’s Hospital, opening September 29, is a fully-integrated facility that will provide specialized, high-level care in areas such as comprehensive heart, pulmonary, neuro, cancer, orthopaedic, dental, craniomaxillofacial, ENT, ophthalmology, gastrointestinal, urology, surgical, and trauma.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Acute Care Unit
- Private inpatient rooms with a window view
- Dedicated emergency department
- Operating rooms, cardiac catheterization, interventional radiology, and endoscopy facilities
- Medical office building, including WVU Medicine Children’s Heart Center, Blood Disorders and Cancer Center, and maternal-fetal medicine clinics
- Pediatric imaging services
- Pharmacy, cafeteria, and gift shop
- Family resource center
Our new state-of-the-art hospital will serve the state and region, providing care to our smallest citizens, while keeping our families close to home through our clinics and community hospitals.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us build hope and healing for generations to come. For more information on how you can become part of this life-changing moment in time, visit our giving page.